Title

Chronicling the adventures of our Christmas elf!

Friday, December 3, 2010

December 1st :Elfie's arrival

Last night I got out a big cardboard box and doctored it up to look like it came through the mail. Inside I stuffed 2 advent calenders, the elf, and a letter from Santa.



When Ryan got home from school, I told him the mailman had dropped off a big package for him and Alex. They were so excited to see what was inside. The letter from Santa said:

Dear Ryan and Alex,

I heard that you boys are getting into a little bit of trouble lately, so I have sent over Elfie, one of my best little elves to keep an eye on you, and let me know how you are behaving.

Every night while you are asleep, he will fly back to the North Pole to report on your behaviour. When he gets back, if everyone is still asleep, he might get a little bored and mischievous. Sometimes he will get into a bit of trouble, so it’s up to you guys to show him examples of how to behave properly.

Every morning when you wake up he will freeze in place. If  you guys have been behaving well that day, you may find that he has done something nice for you, but if you were were a bit naughty, you might find that he has done something naughty as well.

Make sure you are very careful with him, because when he is frozen like a statue, he can break easily. So make sure you ask Mom or Dad to move him to a safe spot when you find him in the morning.

I will be picking Elfie back up on Christmas eve when I come and deliver your presents. Until then, be good boys!

Love your friend,

Santa




0 comments:

Post a Comment