Title

Chronicling the adventures of our Christmas elf!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5th: Home away from home

Last night Ryan took the box that Elfie arrived in and turned it into a little elf house for him to live in. We used an oatmeal box for a bed and I even hand sewed a pillow. We cut up the Sears catalogue and some flyers to decorate the inside. In the morning Ryan found him snuggled up in the bed holding two chocolate pops, and another note for us. It read:


This house is awesome!! Thanks for all the cool stuff inside. Because I have elf magic, I was able to make the tree, the fireplace and the TV work. I was so busy watching movies that I forgot to do something fun. Here are 2 chocolate lollypops for you. I hope that's o.k. 

xoxo, Elfie





1 comments:

willy said...

all this is so cute....I am sure when the kids are big they will say around xmas time....remember there was Elfie.

Post a Comment